A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vanhecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vanhecke, Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanhecke
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanhecke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vanhecke, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanhecke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vanhecke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ernest Vanhecke MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Vanhecke practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vanhecke has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vanhecke practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Cardiologists.