A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vanhecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vanhecke, Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanhecke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vanhecke, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanhecke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vanhecke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ernest Vanhecke MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Vanhecke practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vanhecke has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vanhecke practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Cardiologists.