Learn more about Dr. Thomas VanSistine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas VanSistine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanSistine
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. VanSistine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas VanSistine, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. VanSistine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. VanSistine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas VanSistine MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas VanSistine practice?
- Dr. Thomas VanSistine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas VanSistine practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Waupaca, WI.
See Neenah Physiatrists.