Learn more about Dr. Thomas VanSistine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas VanSistine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas VanSistine, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. VanSistine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. VanSistine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas VanSistine MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas VanSistine practice?
- Dr. Thomas VanSistine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas VanSistine practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Waupaca, WI.
See Neenah Physiatrists.