Learn more about Dr. Thomas Varecka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Varecka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varecka
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varecka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Varecka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varecka graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Varecka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Varecka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Varecka practice?
- Dr. Thomas Varecka has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Varecka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.