A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Varecka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Varecka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varecka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varecka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Varecka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varecka graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Varecka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Varecka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Varecka practice?
- Dr. Thomas Varecka has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Varecka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.