A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Varghese is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varghese
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Varghese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Varghese, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Varghese has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Varghese MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Varghese practice?
- Dr. Thomas Varghese has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Varghese practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Radiologists.