A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Varghese is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Varghese, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Varghese has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Varghese MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Varghese practice?
- Dr. Thomas Varghese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Varghese practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Radiologists.