Dr. Thomas Varughese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Varughese?

December 29th, 2015

Staff does not call in rx refills and does not return calls. Most calls go to voicemail which are never returned.

January 24th, 2015

poor education=poor physician

If you want drugs instead of help then he's for you. I went in for my refill of Canada and asked about actually tapering off this medication. He asked how everything was with me and I told him some of the things that were going on in my life at that time and the first thing he offers me is an anti depressant? I never said I was depressed. Just some things going on. By the end of the visit he gave me instructions on how to taper off the meds, a prescription for them and a refill. The next thing I know I'm getting a letter from his office discharging me from his practice. I called and confronted him and was told it was because of the xanax taper. How do you tell someone you will help them and then discharge them? Also you will need to ask for blood work if your not feeling well. I was very tired and my body hurt. He didn't know what it was. I had to ask for my thyroid and vitamin D to be checked. He did it reluctantly and the results were not good and I ended up taking 50000 mg for 3 months just to get my vitamin D at a safe level. You have to know what has to be done before going in there. Don't trust him to make the right decision. Go to a specialist before going to him. Big warning here.

July 7th, 2014

Patient

Do not return patient calls.

August 14th, 2013

Feel listened to

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Varughese and have seen him 3 times and his nurse twice. All times I have felt as if they listened to me and provided me with their best care possible. I have seen many doctors in my lifetime and I truly believe he/she orders tests needed and listens.

March 4th, 2012

The worst experience in my life

I was a patient of his for over 10 years I owed him a little money and I had an appointment to follow up on my meds and they refused to see me because I couldn't pay them something and I had to leave with out my meds being refilled. The staff is rude and not considerate at all.

November 1st, 2011

2 MIN'S IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS

The guy doesn't spend any time with you to cover all the possible problems. He just wants to see as many people as possible so he can make as much money in a single as he can. This is not a quality doctor.

September 7th, 2017