A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vasileff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vasileff, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, ACL Reconstruction, Total Joint Replacement is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasileff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasileff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vasileff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasileff graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Vasileff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Valdez Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P. Vasileff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Vasileff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vasileff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vasileff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.