Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vasileff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vasileff, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, ACL Reconstruction, Total Joint Replacement is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasileff
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Vasileff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vasileff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasileff graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Vasileff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Valdez Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P. Vasileff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Vasileff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vasileff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vasileff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.