A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vassiliades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vassiliades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassiliades
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vassiliades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vassiliades, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassiliades graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vassiliades has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Vassiliades MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Vassiliades practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vassiliades has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vassiliades practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.