Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vassiliades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vassiliades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassiliades
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vassiliades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vassiliades, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassiliades graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vassiliades has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Vassiliades MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Vassiliades practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vassiliades has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vassiliades practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Atlanta Surgeons.