Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vassiliades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vassiliades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vassiliades, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassiliades graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vassiliades has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vassiliades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Vassiliades practice?
Dr. Thomas Vassiliades practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.