A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vassiliades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vassiliades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassiliades
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vassiliades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vassiliades, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassiliades graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vassiliades has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Vassiliades MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Vassiliades practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vassiliades has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vassiliades practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Atlanta Surgeons.