Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Vecchione
Dr. Thomas Vecchione, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Vecchione is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital - San Diego Campus, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Rady Children's Hospital San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Vecchione has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Vecchione is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Manucher Atai
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
San Diego, CA 0.12 mi53
Dr. James Schwendig
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
San Diego, CA 0.27 mi27
Dr. John Hilinski
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
San Diego, CA 0.35 mi21