Dr. Thomas Vento MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 12th, 2015
Never had an issue with waiting. He respects your appointment time. Great doctor!

May 7th, 2013
Patient
I moved here from Philadelphia and needed a new doctor. Dr. Vento was recommended to my by an associate and I couldn't be more pleased. He is so attentive, compassionate and seems to have an overall interest in his patients. As long as I am alive, I will keep Dr. Vento as my Primary Doctor. Thank you Dr. Vento and Staff!!!!

June 23rd, 2012
Glad to find someone!
Had been looking for a doctor for some time. (Not pleased w/ my current one). Just happended to receive a postal mailing for Worthington, chose one and was most impressed with the staff, the short waiting time, and the doctor's likable, professional attitude. Will definately return to Dr V.

December 2nd, 2011
ICU Nurse
Dr. Vento is an amazing doctor who I have been lucky enough to find as my primary care doctor. Appointments always in a day or two, wait times less than 10 min. And this guy is the man, you tell him whats wrong and he lets you know exactly whats going on and exactly what needs to be done. Staff is wonderfull, I've recommended this Dr to multiple other people and they have all been estatic as well.

May 18th, 2011
Happy to have been referred
As indicated in my rating, Dr. Vento is exceptionally caring and compassionate. He takes whatever time is necessary without your feeling being rushed through. He is accessible, which is almost impossible with other offices. There should only more M.D.'s like him in the medical field today.

March 23rd, 2011
U.S. Government Federal Agent
A great doctor. Definitely above average in all respects.

March 22nd, 2010
ok if you don't actually have a problem
As long as you are a good patient and don't actually need help, I guess he is ok. Hippocrates must be rolling around in his grave just about now.

August 10th, 2009
I came to Dr Vento with some numbness on one side of my forehead. He took a very thorough health history,checked my blood pressure,listened to my carotid arteries, and scheduled me for a carotid ultrasound the following day. The news was not good and I needed a carotid endarterectomy. He was very suppotive giving me the news and got me an appt 2 days later with a vascular surgeon. I was operated on 6 days later.He has been incredibly kind and thorough. He is an excellent diagnostician. I highly recommend him!