A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Verdegem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Verdegem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verdegem
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Verdegem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdegem graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Verdegem has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Douglas Verdegem MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Verdegem practice?
- Dr. Thomas Verdegem has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Verdegem practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Pulmonologists.