Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vikoren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vikoren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vikoren
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vikoren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vikoren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vikoren graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vikoren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harold Vikoren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Vikoren practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vikoren has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vikoren practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Orthopedic Surgeons.