Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vikoren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vikoren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vikoren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vikoren graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vikoren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vikoren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Vikoren practice?
Dr. Thomas Vikoren practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Boston, MA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.