A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vikoren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vikoren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vikoren
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vikoren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vikoren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vikoren graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vikoren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harold Vikoren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Vikoren practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vikoren has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vikoren practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.