Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

DR. VIKOREN IS THE VERY BEST AT JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERY - AND HE'S A NICE PERSON TOO! show details DR. VIKOREN IS THE VERY BEST AT JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERY - AND HE'S A NICE PERSON TOO!
by JIM MACMILLAN on Mar 19th, 2015

DR. VIKOREN IS WONDERFUL! I AM A 68 YEAR OLD MAN, I HAD BOTH KNEES REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME 6 WEEKS AGO; THE OPERATION WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS AND MY RECOVERY WENT REALLY WELL. I WAS WALKING TOTALLY NORMAL AND IN VERY LITTLE PAIN WITHIN 3 WEEKS DR. VIKOREN TRULY IS THE NICEST, MOST SKILLED ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON IN THIS AREA - I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE, HE IS CARING, KIND AND PATIENT. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY THAT I CHOSE DR. VIKOREN TO DO MY KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY - HE REALLY IS THE BEST!

my choice of othopedic doctors show details my choice of othopedic doctors
Dec 17th, 2010

Dr Vikoren was excellent at Diagnosing treating and getting my broken foot back in order. He also aggressively treated my Achilles heal inflamation. Thanks for getting the mri and treatments moving. I suffered 7 months with Achilles heel problems. The broken foot got me to the doctor and Dr. Thomas Vikoren got me healed up.