Dr. Thomas Vincent MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Washington, DC

1.7

September 1st, 2016
Indifferent and unconcerned
He may have a lot of knowledge and experience but absolutely fails to communicate on any human level. We're talking about bringing a child into the world and something profound and life-changing, but he may as well be reading ingredients on a cereal box. Being stuck with doctors like him because insurance outside of one's job is so expensive is one of the sad consequences of our current broken healthcare system. Even in the hospital, the day after the birth, not even so much as a "congratulations" or "how are you feeling?" So glad that when my next child came along, we had different insurance and dealt with an OB/GYN who actually acts like he cares.

May 9th, 2013
Former patient
According to the Maryland Judiciary Case search, Dr. VIncent was sued for malpractice and wrongful death of one of his patients.

May 1st, 2013
looks unprofessional
To me,Dr vincent, looks so uncaring and unproffesional Being pregnant , i went to see him as i have no other choice since I have KP insurance. He does not ask me how am i feeling or any concerns or questions, always ready to leave the room any moment. Does not tell u how to take care of yourself or when to schedule the next appointment. I never see any patients other than myself at his office , unlike other OB-GYNs office which is always crowded ASAP will have to look for someone else.

April 24th, 2013
He should probably retire
I'm not a fan of Dr. Vincent's techniques. My experience with his practice is based off of two disappointing visits. Both visits, I was left feeling confused, angry and unsure. He doesn't clearly describe diagnosis clearly nor take the time to listen. He isn't personable and I do not feel like he cares. He makes me feel like my time with him is an inconvenience. Call me needy, but I'd like to know something about you since you're putting your hand up my vagina! So disappointed. Good thing: it's easy to get an appointment with him but that might because he doesn't have returning patients. I'm never going back. I don't recommend him nor his practice.