A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Viner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Viner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Viner, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Viner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Viner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Gay Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frederic Viner FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Viner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Viner has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Viner practices Otolaryngology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Vinton, IA and Muscatine, IA.
See Iowa City Otolaryngologists.