A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vinton, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinton
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vinton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinton graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vinton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vinton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Vinton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Vinton practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.