Dr. Thomas Virtue Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Virtue?

closed ears

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

My wife and I started seeing him about two months ago due to her intense pain and discomfort and a possible future hysterectomy. He hardly listened to her symptoms. We were very rushed, and then he scheduled a sonohystogram (which seemed unnecessary ). We had to reschedule that procedure twice since they can't do it if she's bleeding, which she does for 2+ weeks. The third time we rescheduled, she was discharged from the office due to rescheduling the procedure too many times. This has been two months of unnecessary suffering that could've easily been avoided. Most other women don't have to get this procedure done before a hysterectomy. Jerks

Simply the best

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Very sympathetic and caring, yet honest and direct. He does not rush you out of the office and gives you adequate information all aspects of the visit. Seems like he cares about his patients. Highly recommended!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Elizabeth Purvis

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Virtue for approximately twenty years and have been pleased from the very first visit. He is very professional but also caring and gentle. I'm most impressed with the care I receive from and his staff. I would recommend Dr. Virtue and his staff very highly.

Wonderful OB/GYN!

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Dr. Virtue is the best OB/GYN that I have encountered! He is very caring and takes time to ensure that all of your needs are met and questions are answered. Unlike many physicians, Dr. Virtue gives you his full and and complete attention while under his care. I would strongly recommend Dr. Virtue!

MM

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Best Doctor ever!!

Dr. Virtue is wondeerful

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Virtue for 12 years. He always has time to answer any questions I may have. No question or concern is too small. He has done a couple of surgerys on me and has always been very professional and polite. I have referred several family members and friends to him and they receive the same treatment.

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Dr. Virtue performed my c-section recently. During the office visits leading up to my surgery, he had more than enough time for my questions and concerns and was very careful monitoring my high-risk pregnancy .

Posted on November 20th, 2017