Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Vitale
Dr. Thomas Vitale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Fenton, MO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Vitale is affiliated with SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville, Red Bud Regional Hospital and Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Vitale has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Vitale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Hendrick Barner
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi56
Dr. Eugen Campian
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi18
Dr. Thomas Weber
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi46