A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Volatile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Volatile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Volatile, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volatile graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Volatile has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Mother Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volatile accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Volatile practice?
Dr. Thomas Volatile practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons and Tyler Sports Medicine Doctors.