A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas VonGillern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas VonGillern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VonGillern
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. VonGillern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas VonGillern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. VonGillern graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. VonGillern has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L VonGillern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. VonGillern practice?
- Dr. Thomas VonGillern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas VonGillern practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Bettendorf, IA.
See Moline Surgeons.