Learn more about Dr. Thomas VonGillern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas VonGillern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VonGillern
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. VonGillern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas VonGillern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. VonGillern graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. VonGillern has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L VonGillern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. VonGillern practice?
- Dr. Thomas VonGillern has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas VonGillern practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Moline, IL.
See Moline Orthopedic Surgeons and Moline Surgeons.