Dr. Thomas Vradelis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 27th, 2013
Very kind
I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Vradelis. He was very kind. I appreciate the time he takes to listen and explain. I had another dr. in another town who kept me waiting a long time and then was in a rush to leave, it seemed, after she got there. He preformed surgery on me as well and it got complicated, but he did an excellent job! He has a good sense of humor too (subtle) which is always helpful.

July 23rd, 2013
Runs a little late, but seems the most competent.
It seems like when I see him it takes awhile maybe 30 min, but he does spend more time with you. He seems to actually care about you while the other doctors are more get in, get out. Also, of all the other doctors he seems to be the only one who reeaallyy knows what he is doing. If you ask a doctor a specific question they're like "one second let me check that" and he can straight up tell you. The other doctors are nice, but he seems more genuinely nice. Also, all but three nurses in the back(including the thin lady in the lab) are very rude. I've asked around and a few friends also mentioned how mean they were. I've had one nurse help me lay back when they put the back of the table down(I'm pregnant so it is getting harder). Two others, including a short older lady with grey hair, have just put the back down without warning me and I've just fallen back(which hurts when your back already hurts and your ab muscles are stretched over your growing belly).

September 2nd, 2010
Caring and knowledgeable doctor. excellent surgeon