A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vreeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vreeland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vreeland graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Vreeland has 185 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Vreeland MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Vreeland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vreeland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vreeland practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Lafayette, LA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.