A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vreeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vreeland
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Vreeland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vreeland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vreeland graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Vreeland has 187 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Vreeland MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Vreeland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vreeland has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vreeland practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pecos, TX and Riverton, WY.
See Beaumont Radiologists.