A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vris, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vris graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Vris MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Vris practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vris practices Otolaryngology near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Otolaryngologists.