Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bender, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bender, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Bender FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Bender practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bender has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bender practices Dermatology near Daphne, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL and Niceville, FL.
See Daphne Dermatologists.