A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bender, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bender, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Bender MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Bender practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bender practices Dermatology and Family Medicine near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Daphne, AL.
See Mobile Dermatologists and Mobile Family Physicians.