Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bender, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bender
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bender, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Dermal Fillers
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bender FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bender practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bender has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bender practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Dermatologists.