A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bender, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bender
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bender, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Dermal Fillers
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bender FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bender practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bender has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bender practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Dermatologists.