Learn more about Dr. Thomas Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Biggs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Biggs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Biggs DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Biggs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Biggs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Biggs practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ludington, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.