Learn more about Dr. Thomas Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Biggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biggs
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Biggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biggs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Biggs DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Biggs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Biggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Biggs practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.