Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Biggs II
Dr. Thomas Biggs II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clarkston, MI, with another office in Clarkston, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Biggs is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital and Oakland Physicians Medical Center. Dr. Biggs has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Biggs II has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Thomas Biggs II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.