Learn more about Dr. Thomas Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Biggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biggs
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Biggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biggs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Biggs DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Biggs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Biggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Biggs practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.