A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Biggs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Biggs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Biggs practice?
Dr. Thomas Biggs practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ludington, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.