Dr. Thomas Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Brown?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Brown?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Brown he's been my Dr twice in the last five years. I received the best treatment plans possible. He spent time explaining things to me he helped me to get the best treatment possible. I wouldn't want to be under anyone else's care. I'm a survivor of stage 4 cervical cancer and stage 4 lung cancer. But without God none of this would be possible!

May 23rd, 2017

January 21st, 2017

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr. Brown when I discovered I had breast cancer. I feel he is very compassionate and caring. I know he listened to me when I had questions and offered his advise. Leaving the decision up to me. His office staff is great, too!

May 11th, 2016

No better hematologist/oncologist in this area!

April 5th, 2016

Dr. Brown takes care me and my wife as we both have cancer. He is very caring and compassionate. He take time to explain the cancer you have and his corse of treatment. He looks at each person as an individual and treats the cancer aggressively. As for wait time I would wait all day for the type of treatment he gives. I want the best for me and my wife.

February 5th, 2015

This Dr. may have ADD.

Time spent in waiting room is ridiculous. Then time spent in consultation room waiting for doctor is the same. This man rambles on and on about other patients, medicines, other types of cancers... it is just baffling.

August 28th, 2013

I think this doctor is caring and humble. Although waiting did occur i believe it was only because of the time he spends with other patients

August 11th, 2009

Who is minding the store?

I waited in the reception room for 1 1/2hrs.I then waited in the examination room for 2 hrs. Finally when no one came to check on me. I went to the front desk and discovered that the staff had left,turned out the lights and locked the door. I walked out and did not reschedulewith this doctor.

May 22nd, 2017