A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Orthopedic Surgeons.