A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Orthopedic Surgeons.