Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Associate Broker RE/MAX Properties Chattanooga TN 37421 show details Associate Broker RE/MAX Properties Chattanooga TN 37421
by Darwin White on Dec 25th, 2015

Just 10 days after, left Hip Replacement Surgery by Dr. Thomas Brown, I was able to walk unassisted down to the bank of the TN River on December 24 2015 to take a night shot of the TN River reflecting the lights of the Walnut Street Bridge and the Scenic City, Chattanooga TN. My first meeting with Dr. Brown impressed me, he took time to visit with me, set up my MRI that I provided and compared them to an x ray of my hip that his office did. He explained in detail what was showing up on the screen actually was and why it needed replaced. I saw him on Dec 7 2015 first time and immediately felt like I was with a Dr. I could trust for such a surgery as this. So December 14 2015 I was in surgery at Memorial hospital, and 10 days later I am out doing what I love to do ~ While I am a realtor in Chattanooga my passion is photography and I could not wait to try out my new hip. I posted who was going to do my surgery on my facebook page and immediately this person then that person gave their testimony of how wonderful experience they had, had with Dr. Brown as their surgeon. It was such a boost of confidence to know I had chosen someone with out my knowing it who came so highly recommended. ~ Just wish that I had met Dr. Brown sooner, would have saved a year of unnecessary pain. Thanks Dr. Brown for a job well done.

Diagnostic Specialist show details Diagnostic Specialist
by Stacy on May 19th, 2015

Incredible diagnostic ability. Incredible treatment.

by carolyn kimsey on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Brown, is a very direct & straight forward doctor. Takes time with you when in the examining room. Loves the work he does and it shows in his attitude and the work he does. I just had a complete knee replacement and following his advice doing what he has suggested. Following my physical therapy groups rules and exercise am progressing well. Would highly recommend Dr. Brown and if required used his services again.

Jan 12th, 2015

Stellar

Knee pain due to running. show details Knee pain due to running.
by Jose on May 24th, 2014

I was disappointed, to go se the best dr on town, he only have to tell me to stretch, when I already been of ruining for a few months. Not what a runner want to hear. I knew about the stretching before a so dr Brown I don't know what I did waste my time and my money..........

great Doc show details great Doc
by bobby Huffaker on Mar 23rd, 2013

Great Doc! Even came to my house to check on me. Worked me in when he was filled with patients. We are blessed to have him in Chattanooga. Did a very complicated surgery on me/ ACL and foot. Healed nicely. Doc Brown spent a lot of time checking on me. Highly recommended

Best Doc in Chattanooga show details Best Doc in Chattanooga
Feb 16th, 2011

Very nice guy, great staff, clean office, but most of all extremly talented surgeon. Hope this helps

Nov 3rd, 2009

He is a very nice and great guy