A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Burke, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mullerian Mixed Tumor
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Burke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Burke practice?
Dr. Thomas Burke practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.