A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Burke, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mullerian Mixed Tumor
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Burke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Burke MD is a male Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Burke practice?
- Dr. Thomas Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Burke practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.