Learn more about Dr. Thomas Callan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Callan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Callan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Callan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Callan MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Callan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Callan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Callan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See La Mesa Internists, La Mesa Hematologists, and La Mesa Oncologists.