A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Callan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Callan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Callan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Callan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Callan MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Callan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Callan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Callan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See La Mesa Internists, La Mesa Hematologists, and La Mesa Oncologists.