A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Callan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Callan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Callan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Callan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Callan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Callan MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Callan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Callan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Callan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See La Mesa Internists, La Mesa Hematologists, and La Mesa Oncologists.