A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wheatley Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wheatley Coleman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wheatley Coleman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley Coleman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheatley Coleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wheatley Coleman MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Wheatley Coleman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wheatley Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wheatley Coleman practices Urology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Citronelle, AL.
See Mobile Urologists.