A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Donner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Donner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Donner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Donner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Walter Donner MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Donner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Donner has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Donner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.