A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dooley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dooley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dooley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Dooley MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dooley practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Reading, PA.
See Reading Plastic Surgeons and Reading Surgeons.