A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Downs is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Downs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Downs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Alta Bates Medical Center
- Vallejo Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Downs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Downs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Downs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Downs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.