A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Edwards is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Edwards, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Edwards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Edwards MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Thomas Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Edwards practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Home, TN.
See Corpus Christi Anesthesiologists and Corpus Christi Pain Management Doctors.