A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebellar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Farmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Farmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Farmer practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, TN.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians.