A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebellar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Farmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Farmer practice?
Dr. Thomas Farmer practices Family Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Family Physicians.