A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gardner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wright Gardner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gardner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gardner practices Ophthalmology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Hershey Ophthalmologists.