Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gardner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wright Gardner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gardner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gardner practices Ophthalmology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Hershey Ophthalmologists.