A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gardner is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wright Gardner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gardner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gardner practices Ophthalmology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Hershey Ophthalmologists.