Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wright Gardner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gardner practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.