Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, Inherited Retinal Degeneration, and Retina Surgery.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Gardner practice?
Dr. Thomas Gardner practices Ophthalmology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Hershey Ophthalmologists.