Learn more about Dr. Thomas Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Mission Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Harris practice?
- Dr. Thomas Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.