Dr. Thomas Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Henderson?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Henderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2016

Most everything is good except the wait time. Consistently seems to have no respect for my time waiting.

September 25th, 2014

He saved my Life

Dr. Henderson saved my Life. I had suffered with Chronic pain for over three years, seeing over 20 doctors.. Each doctor telling me that the Test show no reason I should be in that much pain, and some trying to pin it on early Menopause or Woman who is experiencing depression, This was No Mood disorder, I did have that checked, I was in Severe Pain ! I was so blessed to find this Doctor, who might add has a gentle sweet bedside manner, which is hard to find.. The Very First Visit, HE Listened to Me..... examined me,, ordered blood work, His office has it's on Xray department in which he ordered some X rays, and soon I had a actual diagnosis ! I not only had a very bad case of Fibromyagia (which by the way He Does Say, It's a REAL Condition) but I also had Osteoarthritis in several joints. The question wasn't why do I hurt so badly, It became Why shouldn't I be in Terrible Pain. His treatment and medication and some physical therapy and education for me has turned my life around,. Now I want to live, and he has helped make that a little more comfortable,. It feels Wonderful for a doctor to really hear you when you speak , instead of thinking about what he is going to throw at you to satisfy you, His Staff are Wonderful ! Treats everyone with respect and friendliness I would recomnend Dr, Henderson to Everyone!

August 22nd, 2012

only doctor able to figure out what i had wrong!

spends time. makes your appointent worth while. explains makes you understand everything.

January 17th, 2012

Ron

Dr. Henderson has been outstanding in his treatment of my Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and Sjogrens. He initially identified the RA in around 2006 but continued to test me because of other symptoms I was having and uncovered both the Fibromyalgia, and Sjogrens within several months.Dr. Henderson has been compassionate, thorough and professional and above all relentless in his efforts to address my symptoms. The diseases I suffer from do not have a one size fits all cure. Dr. Henderson worked without wavering to find the right combination of medications to find me some relief from the unrelenting pain and inflammation caused by the trio I suffer from on a daily basis.My doctor never rushes me through an appointment, he listens to everything I have to say and answers all my questions. If something comes up and I need to get and answer to a question from home I am never turned away from the office staff, they always get my needs to the doctor and an answer back to me quickly.

September 1st, 2011

When I saw Dr. Henderson, it was a follow appointment from previous tests I had taken. He came in completely unprepared to see me. He didn't know why I was there, didn't have my test results and told me I had a completely different disease than what we were treating. He told me I had Sjgren's syndrome and that I had had it for a while. In my surprise, I asked him what it was, what the symptoms were, etc, because it was all NEW news to me. Why would he bother to tell me, the patient, about this? His response was "You know your friend Google? You can get more information there." Appalled, I questioned whether he had an literature I could read. He really couldn't tell me anything about it, couldn't answer my questions and found a small pamphlet in the back of his closet. Finally, I was fed up and left the office infuriated. Don't go to see Dr. Henderson; choose another Rheumatologist. I was very unhappy and upset after my appointment and won't be going to see him again. Dayton Arthritis & Allergy Center is supposed to be the best in the area, but now I'm not so sure. What kind of doctor tells their patient to consult Google for a brand new disease their diagnosing??? Unbelieveable.

October 20th, 2015