Dr. Thomas Huff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Huff?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Huff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2015

Very impressed, best surgeon at OHSU.

He had the best bed side manner! I totally did not feel like my surgery was buying his boat... which I have felt in other surgeons at OHSU (but I won't name names). He is not only a great surgeon, but he seems to have a lot of character and integrity and that means even more to me.

July 25th, 2013

Horrible

I went to see Dr Huff today after waiting for months for this second opinion appointment. I had a TKR on Sept 29 2013.Everything was great till I contracted a virus in Febuary.Then I stared having severe pain and loss of mobility in my knee and leg. Needless to say Dr. Huff did not even read my case prior to our meeting and was so rude to me.As I tried to beg him for help, he said quote I can not solve your life problems and exited the room. I was dumbstruck. I feel like if I do not get some help I am going to lose my leg. Do not waste your time.

June 17th, 2013

Wonderful physician, Great Results

Dr Thomas Huff completed an accurate diagnosis of my hip, and he was helpful in seeing that I was accepted for the new porcelain hip replacement. He also performed the hip replacement with the best new surgical procedure for an faster, improved recovery result. He was thorough, courteous and answered all of my questions. I feel very fortunate that I was able to have Dr. Huff perform my hip replacement.

April 23rd, 2012

Couldn't be happier

It is true that I didn't see a lot of Dr. Huff but I was fine with that. He made an accurate diagnosis and performed an excellent procedure (hip replacement.) I wasn't looking to him for more than that. When it came to bedside manner and quality of care I had the best that there is from the people whose job it is to do that. Dr. Huff's staff and the OHSU staff were amazing in all respects. My recovery was swift and uneventful.

November 5th, 2011

White wall of silence

I saw Dr. Thomas Huff regarding problems and pain after I received injuries during a TKR by another surgeon. Dr. Huff blew me off. He is well versed in the "White wall of silence" to protect his career and colleagues. He lacks integrity and ethics in providing competent medical care with compassion and respect for patient dignity and rights. Is this the type of doctor you want to entrust your health care to?

August 4th, 2017