A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jernigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jernigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jernigan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernigan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jernigan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jernigan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Jernigan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jernigan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Jernigan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.