A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kiernan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiernan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiernan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kiernan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiernan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kiernan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kiernan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kiernan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kiernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kiernan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Gastroenterologists.