A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kiernan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiernan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kiernan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiernan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kiernan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kiernan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kiernan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kiernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kiernan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Gastroenterologists.