A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lucas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Timberlawn Medical Health Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Lucas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lucas practices Psychiatry near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Psychiatrists.