Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Maddox
Dr. Thomas Maddox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with other offices in Raleigh, NC and Raleigh, NC (and 4 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Maddox is affiliated with WakeMed Cary Hospital, Wake Med Raleigh Campus and Rex Healthcare Inc.. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Maddox has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...