A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Martin is Excellent. Dr. Martin has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Martin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Martin practice?
Dr. Thomas Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatric Pulmonology near Damascus, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD and Frederick, MD.
See Damascus Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Damascus Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Martin, Dr. Tomas Martin, Dr. Tommie Martin, Dr. Tommy Martin