A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Martin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wesley Martin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Martin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Martin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatric Pulmonology near Damascus, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD and Kensington, MD.
See Damascus Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Damascus Pediatric Specialists.