- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McGill is Excellent. Dr. McGill has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGill, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGill graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. McGill practice?
Dr. Thomas McGill practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Lubbock Surgeons, Lubbock Pediatric Surgeons, and Lubbock Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom McGill, Dr. Tomas McGill, Dr. Tommie McGill, Dr. Tommy McGill