A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McLaughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Pottsville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William McLaughlin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Thomas McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine near Tower City, PA.
See Tower City Internists.