Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Brien has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Davenport Internists and Davenport Pulmonologists.