A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Oates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Oates graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oates has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Oates MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Oates practice?
- Dr. Thomas Oates has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Oates practices Internal Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists.