Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Cautious, caring, thorough show details Cautious, caring, thorough
Aug 17th, 2012

I never feel rushed during my exams, Dr Ormiston answers my questions in a clear manner I can understand. Recommend him highly.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Jun 1st, 2012

Solicited second opinions from other doctors around the practice, and gathered the information to make a proper diagnosis. This took some time. He was very patient, and in the end he was able to diagnose a condition not found by others.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 2nd, 2012

I recently moved to Davis and it had been a couple of years since I had a routine physical. Im in excellent health, but went to Dr. Ormiston just for a checkup. I was very impressed. He was personable and very honest about the efficacy of different tests that I thought were necessary to check on my overall health. Since I am self-pay, it was obvious that he didnt want me to spend any more money than necessary about exam costs. He will now be my 'family' doctor. I trust his opinions explicitly. If ever I had something seriously wrong with me, I would first go to him for diagnosis and trust him to refer to me a specialist for follow-up care. As good as he is, I am surprised that he isn't completely booked-up and unable to take on any new patients.

One of the best doctors show details One of the best doctors
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Ormiston is one of the best doctors in Davis. He is very caring and willing to spend his time and listen to his patients. I am sad to leave his office because I am relocating.

Excellence! show details Excellence!
Jul 12th, 2011

Dr. Ormiston has been my doctor for 25 years. In all that time, I cannot remember a moment of not feeling that I was getting the best medical care available. When he moved his office from Sacramento to Woodland, and then later to Davis I decided that the 30 minute drive from downtown, or 45 minute drive from home was well worth it. He greets you with a smile and knows your health issues intimately. Coming from Minnesota originally, I was privy to the best medical care available. I am so grateful to have him! In all ways, Dr. Orminston's care is second to none.

Best medical care available in Sacramento area show details Best medical care available in Sacramento area
Dec 29th, 2009

I have seen this doctor for in excess of 20 years, and Dr. Ormiston has provided excellent care through some very complicated medical conditions. I would not consider seeing another primary care doctor although I live some distance from his office. Truly an outstanding doctor and office staff.