Family Physicians
Dignity Health
2330 W Covell Blvd
Davis, CA 95616
530-756-2364
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Cautious, caring, thorough  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I never feel rushed during my exams, Dr Ormiston answers my questions in a clear manner I can understand. Recommend him highly.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Solicited second opinions from other doctors around the practice, and gathered the information to make a proper diagnosis. This took some time. He was very patient, and in the end he was able to diagnose a condition not found by others.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I recently moved to Davis and it had been a couple of years since I had a routine physical. Im in excellent health, but went to Dr. Ormiston just for a checkup. I was very impressed. He was personable and very honest about the efficacy of different tests that I thought were necessary to check on my overall health. Since I am self-pay, it was obvious that he didnt want me to spend any more money than necessary about exam costs. He will now be my 'family' doctor. I trust his opinions explicitly. If ever I had something seriously wrong with me, I would first go to him for diagnosis and trust him to refer to me a specialist for follow-up care. As good as he is, I am surprised that he isn't completely booked-up and unable to take on any new patients.

|  One of the best doctors  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Ormiston is one of the best doctors in Davis. He is very caring and willing to spend his time and listen to his patients. I am sad to leave his office because I am relocating.

|  Excellence!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

Dr. Ormiston has been my doctor for 25 years. In all that time, I cannot remember a moment of not feeling that I was getting the best medical care available. When he moved his office from Sacramento to Woodland, and then later to Davis I decided that the 30 minute drive from downtown, or 45 minute drive from home was well worth it. He greets you with a smile and knows your health issues intimately. Coming from Minnesota originally, I was privy to the best medical care available. I am so grateful to have him! In all ways, Dr. Orminston's care is second to none.

|  Best medical care available in Sacramento area  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

I have seen this doctor for in excess of 20 years, and Dr. Ormiston has provided excellent care through some very complicated medical conditions. I would not consider seeing another primary care doctor although I live some distance from his office. Truly an outstanding doctor and office staff.