Dr. Thomas Ross DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2011
Great doctor! :)
Dr. Ross was very nice, he REALLY listened to me. I had been searching for a trustworthy doctor who would listen to my points and do the Essure procedure on me so I could later get the Novasure or Thermachoice to help with my abnormal periods. I have a lot of health issues in my family history, and quite a few issues I've already suffered. I didn't want to pass those issues along, I've never wanted children and know that I absolutely never will want my own. So I went to countless gynecologists trying to find someone who would preform the procedure on me, and Dr. Ross was the first. He listened to my points, didn't try to force birth-control on me instead, he actually talked with me. The entire facility was very clean and comfortable, the staff was nice. The Dr. actually called me back on the weekend to schedule my procedure. When I got the procedure done everything was explained to me in detail, they were all very nice and accommodating. They were also understanding about my phobia of needles and were able to find a vein quickly and painlessly. Dr. Ross called me a few days after the procedure to check on me, and then explained to me to call in three months for the follow-up HSG procedure. If the office wasn't so far away, I'd make him my primary gynecologist. I would definitely recommend him and his office, they're great! :)

July 27th, 2017